Tuesday 1 May 2012

Speaking of those 'Tramps I am always bringing home' as you so delicately put it. Will you arrainge my usual rooms at the Sanderson Hotel for Miss Voguel, she will be flying in tonight. Thank you. (Mr Black)






Sir, shall I assume the little tramp will have her cheap outfits with her or do I need to advice her again on correct attire?  Sir, I know what you like  can I suggest something like this much more sensual than the normal cheap rubbish she wears.







 Sir this bra is exquisite and will work beautifully with









2 comments:

  1. Squeal, I am so enjoying this blog, wonderful

    Sigh, Selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle I am glad Selina - Between you and me I hope sir spanks that silly cow till she cries and then uses her so well she can't walk straight for a week giggle. Don't tell sir that.

    ReplyDelete