Sunday 13 May 2012

Monday Hottie

Sir has asked me to start a regular post for the blog. Our first one together - blush. He has asked me to set my own criteria and select a Sissy / Tgirl / Trap Crossdresser over the weekend and showcase her on Monday as our Monday Hottie. 

My Selection criteria are:

1. How passable - 50%
2. How fem / feline - 20%
3. Clothing 10%
4. Pose 10%
5. Makeup 10%

I don't know who this lovely creature is but she is one of the most sensual Traps I have ever seen. 
Enjoy...




2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done!

    How might I ask, do we apply for the 'Monday Hottie' contest?

    'becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in being a Monday Hottie please submit your images Gurls - keep them clean giggle. to Tabbykittenjones{at}yahoo.co.uk AND LADIES MY DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Giggle I do love being bossy (Mr Black here ladies read bitchy for bossy) Blushing - Sir!

    ReplyDelete