Saturday 7 April 2012

Looking good in the bedroom

Many gurls have questioned me about the ungamely nature of bedroom activities and how they feel they may be doing or adopting a pose or being forced into a position that leaves them looking, well not necessarily at their best.
  Well my tip has always been SHOES!
In fact I see no reason for a gurl ever to be without her heels, it is part of being a gurl so get used to it - I insist on any gurl that may eventually find her way into my inner sanctum or bedchamber that she must sleep in them. (MR BLACK)


WHAT DO YOU THINK MISS JONES AM I BEING A BIT EXTREME IN THIS


I agree Sir
Heels make a girl stand in a much more femm way. The higher the heels the better.
Heels help to elongate a women legs, they give her a just so sexy walk and give the gentleman in her boudoir something to hang onto. (Blushing... MISS JONES)


You are such a shoe princess Miss Jones, but do explain about gentlemen using them as handles, I hope this does not make you blush some more. (MR BLACK) 

 Yes sir, thank you for asking. Giggle. Well ladies we all know how adorable heels are. They are wonderful aphrodisiacs don't believe me? Ask you yourself what would you do for the man that gave you a pair of 6inch Blahniks or Choo's?
         I would melt in the arms of a man or women blushing like mad that gave me a pair of black peep toe Christian Louboutin. Their signature red sole singing out to all how much of a naughty girl I am. My Loubies would not only be the perfect shoe but to answer sirs question they also act as the perfect bedroom accessory - Let me add to this post and explain in detail why...
          Heels help position you perfectly for your man. 
The taller the man the higher the heel. Mr Black is over 6foot tall and I am about average height so I need to wear 5 to 6 inch heels. 






Heels help place a girls hips in the correct position we can rotate our hips and provide better access - blush. 

Guys love to hold onto to something and a good long heel is no exception. From behind with my legs bent or splayed out on Mr Black's desk as he pummels into me my breasts bouncing in response to his thrusts pushing my legs wider so he can enter me more fully. 

Ladies the the very least have a pair you never wear out - a silly girly frilly pair with 6 inch heels so you can practise at home and when the day does arrive they will make you legs look stunning while you lie in bed waiting to please the man of your dreams. (Even more blushing... MISS JONES)

Miss Jones you are quite the scientist on this matter. Your exploration of the physical nature of heels is positively structural, while you clearly identify the basic chemistry reaction that they can induce, resulting as you delicately recounted in that rather personal anecdote of biologically charged intimacy  that heels can create.  Personally I see the two upturn heels as little ankle erections, pertly declaring a gurls eager sense of readiness to fulfil the whims and desires of her man. Little gear stick erections that slide easily into ones hands and allow a greater sense of steerage and purchase as the waves of desire engulf and the mist of abandonment to fulfilment descends on us and all is lost to that moment of atomic fusion. (As ever a gentleman MR BLACK)

Sir I stumbled upon this image in my attempt to find an image that would demonstrate your thoughts. Giggle it is rather OTT. (Thoughtfully blushing - MISS JONES)

Aaah, yes that is the one, the masterful moment of heel in hand when you drive your point home with such a devastating sense of conviction.  (As ever a gentleman MR BLACK)

3 comments:

  1. positioning oneself correctly is an art, rewarded when you see the contorted face of your man as he unleashes himself inside you! sheer heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kitten you are wonderfully correct. You may have a gold star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sissy dressed in her nighty and heel is always guaranteed to attract interest from her lover. Shirley xxx

    ReplyDelete