Sunday 8 April 2012

Fashion Post




Girls, Gurls if anyone has worn one of these amazing thongs (not sure if that is the correct descriptions maybe it should be called a g-string?)
 
I would sooo love to know how it made you feel physically and mentally it looks divine and I have no idea where I found the image. Do let me know if you know. (As ever in anticipation, Miss Jones)

I don't know if it is not one thing it is another!
          It was only last week you begged me for a rocket for your secret pocket and I bought you one of these. 'To infinity and beyound' you squealed and you disappeared for hours, returning looking particularly bleary eyed and dishevelled blaming it on the G force. (Exasperated, Mr Black)

If any of you gurls want to join the Rocket Squad then click here to get your very own Secret Pocket Rocket





















1 comment:

  1. Oh Tabby that is beautiful, where on earth would you find such a jewel? Do you think Rosie would know or even have one...seems the sort of accessory she would enjoy!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete